Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-
to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers,
sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh
experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We have been growing fast and need someone
to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at
Our Engagement Managers (EMs) are key to operating as a successful Vendor Managed Service (VMS).
Their role will be to own part of an organization and support the Senior Engagement Manager (Sr EM).
Our EM’s will not directly manage the day-to-day work of the Vendors. Rather, they will foster strong
relationships with the Client and the Vendors to drive project scopes, deliverables, and timelines to
ensure success for the Client. This will come with constant coordination and collaboration between the
Client and the Vendors.
Because the EMs work so closely between the Client and Vendors, they will have the most knowledge
around the collaborated projects and the inner workings of each team. They will work to stay in
constant sync with their Sr EM to always report up and receive feedback or changes. Using their strong
skills in interpersonal relationships and communication, combined with their superior coordination, they
will be the most valuable links in the VMS operation.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Below are some of the roles and responsibilities at a high level, but not limited to:
● Drive and Maintain a Managed Service program.
● Report on project status and overall program success.
● Act as Point of Contact (PoC) and a bridge between Client and Vendors.
● Support escalations, resolutions, and overall feedback.
● Enforce compliance and policies around Facebook’s SoW, VMS, and overall Fresh business
● Recognize upcoming changes and growth of the program.
● Individually onboard and greet new members, gearing them for success.
● Host individual vendor Performance Reviews.
● Lead a high level of quality for individual vendors and the program.
● 3+ years of experience in Program Management.
● Strong program/project reporting skills.
● Organizational and coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in
a fast-paced environment.
● Cross-functional leadership skills.
● Deep Interpersonal skills, including relationship building and collaboration within a diverse,
● Knowledge of Hardware Lifecycles for Research or Development.
Education: BSEE or related engineering field