Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
• 5+ years as an Electronics Technician working on hardware
• 5+ years experience testing of consumer electronics hardware and firmware at component, sub-system and system level
• Excellent soldering skill, ability to solder surface mount (0201 and smaller!) components, BGA mounting and rework experience
• Proficient in using multi-meters, oscilloscopes, DC power supplies and function generators to test and troubleshoot circuits
• Troubleshoot to component level
• Exposure to product life-cycles (Concept, Specification, Design, Verification, Manufacturing & Sustaining)
• Knowledge of architectures & performance metrics for consumer electronics devices
• Ability to develop test plans, procedures, and reports with concise summaries, graphs or charts
• Exposure to the development of test systems and automation using common test equipment
• Strong communication skills to clearly express technical concepts in verbal and written forms
• Aptitude to plan and execute work efficiently, adapting to changing requirements
• Able to work closely with Electrical, Industrial, Hardware, Software, Component, Reliability, Manufacturing and Compliance Engineers as well as Program Managers
• Exposure to manufacturing processes, reliability, mechanical engineering, or end user system level product testing
• Enthusiastic, motivated, self-driven, and reliable with strong work ethics, interpersonal skills, and attention to detail
• Experience using CAD software (Altium, Allegro, Orcad or equivalent)
• A.A. in Engineering Technology or B.S. in EE or EET, or equivalent experience
-Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
-The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
-We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
-We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
-Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Benefits- Employee benefits at 100% including PTO, holiday pay, 401K Plan and much more!