Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
Title: Electronics Technician
Duration: Project Based Long-Term Vendor Contract
Location: Redmond, WA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
– Execute test procedures and debug proof of concepts or early engineering units
– Ensure the execution of testing and test plans are completed with the highest level of quality
– Provide critical analysis and test result summaries and performance metrics.
– Document performance data and use statistical data analysis techniques to summarize results
– Participate in test strategy discussions, developing test methodologies, plans & test cases to ensure system performance metrics meet product specifications
– Develop, document, and execute test cases based on the product specification in coordination with the team
– Create, document and monitor progress of product issues
– Develop test automation scripts, execute and document results
– 5+ years as an Electronics Technician working on hardware.
– Strong Electrical Engineering Technician fundamentals.
– Must be a strong communicator, be creative, think critically, and able to analyze & distill complex issues.
– You will be performing electrical board testing which includes programming, troubleshooting & test case execution using provided test scripts/commands.
– With the guidance from other team members you will generate test procedures, user guides & rework/manufacturing instructions for suppliers.
– Essential to have soldering proficiency to solder parts up to 0201 discrete component levels.
– Experience working with with external vendors/distributors to coordinate part ordering & tracking.
– You will be working in very collaborative environment with lot of opportunity to grow.
– Be to troubleshoot to component level.
– Experience with simple board design experience to help designing test boards.
– Some python scripting experience can also be useful in team but not a strong requirement.
– Knowledge of device architectures & performance metrics for consumer electronics devices.
– Ability to create test strategies and plans based on design specs.
– Ability to develop test plans, procedures, and reports with concise summaries, graphs or charts.
– Exposure to the development of test systems and automation using common test equipment.
– Ability to organize, analyze, summarize and present test result data.
– Ability to work to a schedule and own assigned test areas and deliverables.
– Able to work closely with Electrical, Industrial, Hardware, Software, Component, Reliability, Manufacturing and Compliance Engineers as well as Program Managers.
– Enthusiastic, motivated, self-driven, and reliable with strong work ethics and interpersonal skills.
Education: A.A. in Engineering Technology or B.S. in EE or EET
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.