Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
Title: Electro-Mechanical/Mechatronics Engineer
Duration: Project – Long-Term Vendor
Location: Redmond, WA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
– Engage with different teams to support experimental design and testing of parts.
– Collaborate with other engineers to troubleshoot and consult on prototype designs.
– Work with PCB Fab and assembly houses to get PCB ordered.
– Coordinate custom part ordering and board rework.
– Provide testing support for various parts and systems for characterization.
– Debug and provide solutions to problems related to but not limited to high-speed, high-voltage, high-current systems.
– Generate reports on testing and design of electrical systems.
– Interface between researchers and engineers to support projects at different stages.
– Develop concepts, designs, and specs; present them in design reviews; incorporate review feedback.
– 2+ years of practical industry or academic experience.
– Experience in electromechanical testing or mechatronics background.
– Experience with schematic and board design using Cadence Orcad, Altium or equivalent.
– Experience with use of oscilloscopes, high speed digital test equipment, logic analyzers, and function generators.
– Knowledge of analog EE and digital design techniques.
Education: BSEE, BSCSE or related or equivalent experience.
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.