Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
Title: Safety Test Engineer
Duration: Project – Long-Term Vendor Role
Location: Redmond, WA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
– Test and verify hardware as per the requirements set by safety standards or hardware safety team.
– Assist Hardware Safety team to conduct safety assessments on custom research hardware.
– Conduct hazards and safety assessment and provide feedback to the team to ensure user safety.
– Participate in risk analysis activities to provide mitigation techniques to the engineers and researchers.
– Assist in running and maintain hardware safety lab.
– Work with product teams and 3rd party compliance agencies to carry out compliance assessments and global certifications.
– Experience in a fast-paced working environment.
– Knowledge of various compliance and safety standards such as IEC 62368, IEC 60950, IEC 62133, IEC 60825, and IEC 62471.
– Hands on experience in conducting safety testing as per IEC and UL standards.
– Working knowledge of RF devices and global regulation such as FCC, EU RD etc.
– Good understanding of ISO 17025 lab quality system.
Education & Qualifications: Bachelor’s in electrical engineering with a minimum of 5 years of safety assessment
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work have the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.