Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment.
See more at freshconsulting.com Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
View and apply to all jobs – https://freshconsulting.applytojob.com/apply/ or visit freshconsulting.com/careers
Title: Electrical Power Validation Engineer
Duration: 1 year with possible extension
Location: Onsite Sunnyvale, CA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
• Development of system power characterization test plans for battery runtime validation.
• Power Consumption measurement of various device use cases done in on-site lab environment.
• Develop test scripts for device power automation and assist with dashboard data reporting.
• Monitoring test results, analyze data and correlate measurements against estimates.
• Debugging power regressions.
• Ability to network, build relationships and drive effective decision-making across multiple functions and levels within the organization.
• Highly organized, able to prioritize and balance multiple work streams to tight deadlines.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Prior experience with python programming and automated test system design for hardware validation.
• 1+ year industry experience in electrical validation, system validation, failure analysis, hardware debug and validation plans.
• 1+ year of experience with oscilloscopes, power supplies, power measurement equipment, DMMs, spectrum analyzer etc..
• 1+ year of experience working in a hardware research and development lab environment
• 1+ year of experience working with and building automated lab instrument systems
• Knowledge of mulit-meter power supply scope.
• Experience with one or more – I2C, I2S, high speed signal interface, MIPI.
• Power supply characterization, bench test, switching mode power supply, SMPS, function generator.
• Soldering experience.
• Automation using python scripting.
• Experience with battery charger.
Education: BSEE or related.
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.
Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Range $45/hr – $55/hr.