Senior Electrical Power Design Engineer
Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment.
See more at freshconsulting.com Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
View and apply to all jobs – https://freshconsulting.applytojob.com/apply/ or visit freshconsulting.com/careers
Title: Electrical Power Design Engineer
Duration: 1 year with possible extension
Location: Onsite Sunnyvale, CA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan, and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
– Initiate and drive project plans, including creating new designs and modifications of existing designs.
– Drive product prototypes, working models, or theoretical models constructed with computer simulation.
– Design and/or review system power architecture. Model and characterize power for a wide selection of new technologies the team is investigating.
– Write detailed functional specifications and design flow/tradeoff.
– Support new technology introduction.
– Act as a subject matter expert to engineering staff and consult specifications to evaluate power requirements of the overall system.
– Provide training and support to system integrators, product owners, and users.
– Direct technicians, engineering designers, or other technical support personnel as needed.
– Candidates will be evaluated based on their deliverables in hardware design and prototype builds, as well as documentation and communications with cross-functional teams.
– 5+ years of relevant experience.
– Good EE fundamentals in power and analog domain. In-depth knowledge of power converter topologies, design, and optimization.
– Solid experience in power architecture and system power modeling.
– Ability to drive projects with high ambiguity, multiple paths, and fuzzy futures to clarity.
– Experience in consumer electronics and working with vendors/contract manufacturers is a plus.
– Understanding of battery, thermal, and system integration is a plus.
– Understanding wireless charging technology is a plus.
– Experience in developing automated tests and validation is a plus.
Education: BSCSE or related.
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work with the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long-term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategists, designers, and developers united together to create a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.
Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Range $85/hr – $115/hr.