Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment.
See more at freshconsulting.com Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
View and apply to all jobs – https://freshconsulting.applytojob.com/apply/ or visit freshconsulting.com/careers
Title: Electrical Power Design Engineer
Duration: 6 months with possible extension
Location: Onsite Sunnyvale, CA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
– Work at product concept and continue all the way through to mass production.
– You will own the concept proposal, silicon selection and validation, system/schematic/PCB design, Firmware flow definition, and production integration, and validation of MLB boards, printed flexible circuits, and overall system-level solutions that push the boundaries of technology.
– Work daily with multi-functional technology teams in a fast-paced environment.
– 4+ years of experience on consumer electronics power management and battery charging system, such as Application engineer (AE) or System Definition experience for PMIC, or System Architecture experience in the Smart-phone or Wearable electronics devices industry.
– Hands-on experience with low power charging system design and validation for consumer electronics (mW to 20W).
– Strong background in power management and battery charging system, such as USB charging, battery charger, Gas-Gauge, PMIC, buck, boost, LDO, LED driver.
– Strong background in PMIC Silicon specs and product integration of PMICs.
– Knowledge with various communication protocols (especially USB, PCIe, SPI, I2C and UART).
– Hands-on experience in System modeling, control, optimization, and simulation tools.
– Strong understanding of electrical design trade-offs, manufacturing complexities, and characterization methodologies.
– Power/battery charging silicon bring up or consumer product design experience.
– Hardware side design and simulation: Schematic/PCB, Cadence, LTspice, Matlab, Simplis etc.
– Bench work: LabVIEW, Python, Oscilloscope, Multi-meters, Function Generators, network analyzer etc.
– Firmware: Silicon or module Firmware bring up, bench validation with Python script, firmware flowchat/overflow define.
– Build Support with FATP and cross-function team.
– Bring up system design, integration, validation. Can do some independent work later.
Education: BSEE/MSEE equivalent, Ph.D. preferred
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.
Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Range $65/hr – $80/hr.