Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
Title: Electrical Hardware Test Engineer
Duration: Project Based Long-Term Vendor Contract
Location: Redmond, WA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
– Candidate will design, build, and test/debug/bring-up prototype electrical systems for future consumer augmented reality devices. You will become part of a team exploring new concepts through fast iterative prototyping.
– The teams will typically include electrical, FW/SW, mechanical & research scientists.
– We want people who: work well both independently and across cross-disciplines, can brainstorm ideas, work in new technology areas and can envision how a prototype could transition into a high-volume consumer product.
– Test/Debug/Troubleshoot electrical components and systems (FPGA/boards/power/uLED etc).
– Support/Maintenance/Troubleshoot/Calibration of test equipment and apparatuses and electrical systems
– Some SW/FW debugging and occasional implementation (ie bug fixes, updates etc).
– The ideal candidate should have an Electrical Engineering background of 5+ years
– Starting with a broad electrical engineering background which includes digital, analog, power supply & sensor design & integration.
– Familiarity with electrical CAD tools , layout, board design, test/debug and board bring up is required.
– Knowledge of MATLAB and/or LabVIEW
– Knowledge of Python
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.