Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment.
See more at freshconsulting.com Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
View and apply to all jobs – https://freshconsulting.applytojob.com/apply/ or visit freshconsulting.com/careers
Title: Electrical Engineering Technician
Duration: 1 year with possible extension
Location: Onsite in Sunnyvale, CA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
Proof of vaccination is required.
– Involve in layout, build, test, troubleshoot, repair, and modify developmental and production electronic components, parts, equipment, and systems.
• Applying principles and theories of electronics, engineering mathematics, electronic and electrical testing.
• Ability to make engineering drawings, and read and interpret blueprints.
• Review and approve blueprints, wiring diagrams, schematic drawings, and engineering instructions for assembling electronics units, applying knowledge of electronic theory and components.
• Supervise testing of electronics units, using standard test equipment, and review results to evaluate performance and determine need for adjustment.
• Assign preventative maintenance and calibration of equipment and systems.
• Assign replacement defective or improperly functioning circuitry and electronics components, using hand tools and soldering iron.
• Review reports and record data on testing techniques, laboratory equipment, and specifications to assist engineers.
• Assign staff to identify and resolve equipment malfunctions and work with manufacturers and field representatives as necessary to procure replacement parts.
• Provide client user applications and engineering support and recommendations for new and existing equipment with regard to installation, upgrades and enhancement.
• Provide client support and education, working with users to identify needs, determine sources of problems and to provide information on product use.
• Work front line for prototyping on the production level.
• Work with engineers that are requesting additional support on a day to day basis.
• Provide support to camera, display, audio and sensor teams.
• 8-10+ YOE in R&D Lab Environment.
• Fine pitch soldering.
• Familiarity with schematics and layout.
• Ability to take instructions from engineer and action independently.
• Breadboarding, prototyping, and assembly experience.
• Experience working with consumer electronics.
• Creative, verbal and written communication skills, analytical and problem solving ability.
• Team player and detail oriented.
• Expert leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
• Expert knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
• Expert knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
• Expert knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology.
Education: AA, Vocational etc., in Electronics.
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.