Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
- Develop verification infrastructure and modules for verification of reusable rapid-prototype RTL components.
- Develop reusable rapid-prototype RTL components and documentation.
- Develop hardware test infrastructure and modules for in-system validation of FPGA prototypes.
- Ability to work within FPGA department methodologies and contribute improvements to department tools.
- Adept with FPGA development tools
- 10+ years’ experience in FPGA Design
- Required experience with Xilinx Vivado toolchain.
- Required experience with Xilinx Ultrascale
- Required strong experience with python.
- Required experience with Object-oriented programming.
- Required experience with SystemVerilog for RTL
- Required experience with SystemVerilog Classes for verification.
- Experience with AXI bus protocol.
- Desired experience with C-coding for Microblaze and Vivado SDK toolchain.
Education: Recommended experience BS/MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related technical field.
- Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
- The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
- We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
- We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
- Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Benefits- Employee benefits at 100% including PTO, holiday pay, 401K Plan and much more!