Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
Title: Electrical Design Verification (Silicon/Embedded Systems)
Duration: Project – Long-Term Vendor Role
Location: Redmond, WA or Menlo Park, CA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
– Perform core function for validation/verification of board level electrical design and systems
– Keep track of coverage metrics and bugs encountered and fixed
– Own execution, interpretation, and reporting of electrical system level verification work status and results
– Support system bring up and debug activities
– Clearly communicate test plans and results
– EE background with 5+ years of experience as a hardware developer and system bring-up/verification/failure analysis engineer.
– 5+ years of experience with C/C++ and embedded development
– Experience with silicon bring-up, verification, and failure analysis.-
– Experienced user of OrCAD schematic capture and Allegro PCB layout.
– Working knowledge of high-speed mix-signal design, power distribution network, and transmission line.
– Working knowledge of cameras specifications, MIPI CSI/DSI, I2C/I3C, sensors, and System-on-Chip.
– Working knowledge in embedded system testing, communication protocols.
– Experience with lab equipment such as oscilloscope, power supply/meter, spectrum analyzer, etc.
– Familiar with Linux/Android OS.
– Familiar with wireless technologies, system desense, COEX, and know how to debug/resolve interference issues.
– Done system interoperability and performance stress/optimization.
Education: BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering, or related technical field
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.