Electrical Engineer (Design or Test)
Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment.
See more at freshconsulting.com Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
View and apply to all jobs – https://freshconsulting.applytojob.com/apply/ or visit freshconsulting.com/careers
Title: Electrical Design Engineer
Duration: 1 year with possible extension
Location: Onsite New York, NY
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan, and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
– Design, develop, and test the manufacture of the electrical part of a product.
– Simulate and test system operation, functionality, and performance.
– Define and track detailed test plans for the different modules and top-level systems.
– Define, architect, design, and drive implementation of scalable test infrastructure.
– Support system bring-up, debug activities and failure analysis.
– Own execution, interpretation, and reporting of electrical system-level verification work status and results.
– Clearly communicate through design reviews, test plans, and results.
– Ability to make sketches, engineering drawings, and common computations.
– 2-3 years of relevant experience.
– Test engineer or design engineer experience.
– Laboratory experience preferred.
– Familiar with National Instruments LabView and DAQ systems.
– Need to be hands-on and be able to run electrical validation testing on small form factor PCBs.
– Need to be familiar with standard lab equipment such as oscilloscopes.
– Understanding of fundamentals in analog circuits such as amplifiers, RC filters, etc.
– Ability to apply principles of electrical theory to engineering projects.
– Proficiency in using typical lab equipment for circuit test validation, system bring-up, and failure analysis
– Creativity, verbal and written communication skills, analytical and problem-solving ability.
– Team player and detail-oriented.
– Familiarity with Python coding will be a huge plus.
Education: BSCSE or related.
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work with the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long-term investments are significant to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategists, designers, and developers united together to create a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.
Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Range $40/hr – $55/hr.