Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment.
See more at freshconsulting.com Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
View and apply to all jobs – https://freshconsulting.applytojob.com/apply/ or visit freshconsulting.com/careers
Title: EE Hardware Engineer
Duration: 1 year with possible extension
Location: Onsite Sunnyvale, CA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan, and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
– As an EE hardware engineer you will work on system power management and power throttling in partnership with multiple discipline teams.
– Need to do system modeling, simulation, validation-based Spice simulation tool, and Matlab/Simulink, need to have basic battery knowledge.
– Work on system battery charging design and integration.
– 2+ years of EE system design and simulation: Matlab/Simulink, LTspice, SIMetrix/SIMPLIS, Cadence.
• 2+ years of EE Power experience, such as Battery power, power electronics, PMIC, and battery charging.
• 2+ years of power system and battery modeling/simulation/management….
• Bench work: Network analyzers (VNAs), Impedance Analyzer, Python, Oscilloscope, Multimeters, Function Generators, LabVIEW.
– Have experience with Display, Camera, Speak, Wifi, and OS/Android software.
– Background in Electromagnetic theory and coupling mechanisms, Hands-on experience in Electromagnetic simulation tools, such as Ansys Maxwell and HFSS, or COMSOL, etc.
Education: BSCSE or related.
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work with the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long-term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategists, designers, and developers united together to create a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.
Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Range $50/hr – $60/hr.