Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
Title: ECAD Engineer
Duration: Project Based Long-Term Vendor Contract
Location: Redmond, WA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
– Manage a centralized ECAD/MCAD tool environment.
– Support engineering groups in providing installation support and process documentation. (MCAD/ECAD, ME, EE, Signal Integrity, PCB Design and Library Management)
– Provide licensing support (new purchase and maintenance) of ECAD/MCAD tools.
– Set-up and maintain license servers.
– Set-up and maintain CIP web servers and database servers.
– Create and maintain automation scripts for EDA tools (installs and usage). Principally Allegro / Orcad / third party tools.
– Coordinate training of tool and maintain material storage.
– Create test environments for new tool releases and coordinate implementation.
– Support project flow between ECAD and MCAD disciplines (IDX exchange) NX and Allegro tool sets.
– Support project flow improvements between ECAD library and Agile.
– Provide day-to-day support for design engineering initiatives.
– Experience with FLEXlm license server setup, configuration and maintenance for ECAD/MCAD tools, such as Cadence Sigrity, Mentor Hyperlynx, Ansys HFSS, ADS, Cam350, Polar Si9000, Valor, DalTools and Altium.
– 2 years minimum experience using EDA tools for schematic capture and PCB layout (experience in electronic design, mechanical design / MCAD is preferred).
– Experience with scripting languages such as tcl/tk and SKILL.
– Strong project management capabilities / task tracking.
– Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
– Experience with desktop operating systems including Windows 7, Windows 10, and Mac OS
– Experience with Windows server management and configuration, as well as Linux.
– Experience licensing and maintaining MCAD tools (NX). MCAD/ECAD data exchange experience a plus.
Education Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering Technology (or equivalent experience).
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.