Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
Title: Device Test Automation Engineer
Duration: Project Based Long-Term Vendor Contract
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
– Development of automation framework for end-to-end system and regression testing.
– Investigate and recreate reported defects to get adequate logs for analysis and replicate in lab environment.
– Debug Connectivity (4G/5G/Wi-Fi/BT/GPS) issues, analyze logs and work with development teams to resolve issues – Test, Debug and document the full suite products from the developer’s toolset to the conformance and Inter-operability products.
– 5+ years working as an automation engineer.
– Experience with debugging connectivity – Wi-Fi, BT, 4G/5G, GPS.
– Experience with automation framework.
– Experience with end-to-end system automation.
– Prior experience with regression testing.
– Familiarity with Material Design guidelines.
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
– Experience in Object Oriented Design and Programming, Design Patterns, and related frameworks.
– Demonstrated ability to analyze and solve complex problems and identify best practices.
– Use of Python scripting, C or Java. or Wireshark.
Education: BSCSE/BSEE, MSEE/MSCE preferred.
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work have the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.