Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment.
See more at freshconsulting.com Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
View and apply to all jobs – https://freshconsulting.applytojob.com/apply/ or visit freshconsulting.com/careers
Title: Display Test Engineer
Duration: 1 year with possible extension
Location: Onsite in Sunnyvale, CA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
This is a 100% onsite role in Sunnyvale, CA. Proof of vaccination is required.
– Validate OLED display lifetime and working with current and evolving ecosystem to provide differentiating capabilities.
– Be a part of a tight-knit group of highly talented engineers at the forefront of the innovation of HW products.
– Design S/W algorithms for test equipment.
– Verify S/W algorithms for test equipment through evaluation simulations and tests.
– Risk assessment and qualification on abnormal equipment operations.
– Quality plan definition, alignment and execution for control plan, correlated inspection, reliability qualification and monitoring plan, quality reporting, traceability etc.
– Monitoring burn-in equipment for risk assessment and improvement.
– Place an order of burn-in module equipment and proceed purchase order.
– Communicate with other department and vendors for equipment design and placement order.
– 2+ years experience with display module or test equipment.
– Experienced in electrical equipment issue troubleshoot.
– Familiar with failure analysis and corrective actions on abnormal equipment operations.
– Experience on temperature chambers.
Education: BSEE or relevant technical field or equivalent practical experience.
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.