We are Fresh. Together let’s build the future. With partners and clients, we practice strategy, design, development, and engineering to harness the power of technology and create what’s next.
Our cross-disciplinary approach blends human ingenuity and technology, empowering us to meet uncertainty with confidence. What got us to today won’t get us to tomorrow, so we test our assumptions and always strive for growth. From the products we build to the partners we collaborate with, we believe people make the difference.
And we do so as a workforce representative of the communities we serve, understanding that a diverse workforce strengthens our organization. We value diversity and support a positive and welcoming environment where all of our employees can thrive.
Why join Fresh?
We are tech industry veterans in software, hardware, and design who are pooling our skills to build the future we want to live in. We are solving real-world problems for people by leveraging robotics, machine learning and computer vision, among other technologies, with an eye toward the end-to-end user experience. Our team is agile, diverse, and driven. We believe that the best way to solve complicated, dynamic problems is collaboratively and respectfully. Most of all, we were built from the start as a modern, high performance services partner that puts people — from our employees to our partners to our clients to their customers, first.
What you’ll be doing?
As a Business Development Director, you will identify and grow existing and new client relationships across the full range of Fresh’s services. To accomplish this, you bring a thoughtful and consultative approach to the job. To clients you will convey an understanding of Fresh’s complete value across product and service design, strategy, and technology. In this role, you will:
- Do consultative selling and diagnose client needs, then create plans with the Fresh team that will help the client meet their business objectives
- Lead and coordinate multi-disciplinary teams, manage account development efforts, and foster relationships with client decision makers to achieve account revenue goals
- Act as an ambassador for the Fresh brand and greater team
- Build initial and lasting impressions on the front line with clients who are interested in building relationships with Fresh
- Participate in the creation, execution, and review of account plans in collaboration with account discipline Leads and Pursuit Teams; Support reporting, project kick-offs, and key project deliverable read-outs
- Drive the creation, proposal, and winning of new programs by matching our clients’ needs with Fresh’s offerings to persuasively present the Fresh solution; while you primarily focus on new program initiation, you also lead the status of ongoing engagements and build long-term relationships with decision makers and influencers
- Help clients navigate the comprehensive challenges involved in innovation within complex global organizations
We want you to have:
- Strong background in premium consulting sales with a proven track record in leading cross-functional business development processes
- Strong solid business acumen – you understand the concerns a business executive may have, and you can decipher the “business language” to understand how we may be able to translate our offerings to solve their challenges
- Strong network of past clients and historical book of business in the Texas region
- Ability to lead the strategy for a new client opportunity and lead pitch meetings
- Comfort working in ambiguous environments, both with customers and internally – you work to create structure to keep progress going in all the projects you touch, while also being able to stay agile when business can change quickly
- Ability to become a trusted advisor to Fresh’s clients
- High level of maturity and judgment to represent the agency and client in a polished, intelligent manner
- A consistent overachiever of quota and revenue goals w/a strong W2 track record
- Be a strong and powerful verbal/written communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
It would be a bonus if you had:
- A problem-solving nature that shows itself in the ability to put together large complex proposals (not just responding to RFPs)
- Experience working with human-centered design and product/design/innovation strategy, or a deep desire to learn about and advocate for it
- Prior experience in a creative agency or consultancy work setting
We’re big believers in empowering our team to do their best work by offering:
- A high integrity, values-driven Executive Leadership Team
- Competitive salary and benefits plan
- HSA / HRA Options to Medical Plans
- Employee Insurance premiums paid by Fresh
- Competitive time off plans
- Wellness program
- 401K with partial matching
- Training and development programs
- Daily catered lunch
- Partnerships with interesting and engaging clients who align with our values
- Fun and collaborative work environment with a focus on growth
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.
*Fresh Consulting is an E-Verify participating company
See Fresh in action