Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment.
See more at freshconsulting.com Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
View and apply to all jobs – https://freshconsulting.applytojob.com/apply/ or visit freshconsulting.com/careers
Title: Dimensional Engineer
Duration: 1 year with possible extension
Location: Remote. Must live and work in AZ or CA or IL or IN or NV or NY or OR or TX or UT or WA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan, and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
– Lead or contribute to geometry control solutions as a part of a team. This includes 3D Dimensional Analysis, and Datum Coordination to support functional and manufacturing build strategies.
– Lead tolerance analysis efforts with the design team. Develop and share best practices with the team.
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams to generate concepts and detailed designs.
– Apply rigorous variation simulation modeling techniques to solve challenging design problems.
– Lead Gage R&R studies with suppliers. Contribute to measurement plans and procedures using appropriate metrology applications.
– Experience executing variation simulation analyses using one or more of the following software: Siemens VA (visVSA), CETOL, 3DCS.
– 5 years of industry/academic experience.
– In-depth knowledge of manufacturing techniques (machining, 3D printing, injection molding, etc.)
– Experience with GD&T, tolerance analysis, and associated metrology.
– Experience participating in teams that design from concept to manufacturing.
– 5+ years of dimensional engineering experience including variation simulation and analysis.
– 3+ years working on high-volume products such as consumer tech, automotive, aerospace, consumer appliance, or medical devices.
– Experience in 3D CAD modeling. (NX preferred)
– Ability to create scripts or algorithms either within variation software or externally to meet measurement and assembly simulation requirements.
– Knowledge of Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA), Gage R&R, and other statistical methods required to support the Production Part Approval Process. (PPAP)
– Knowledge of Minitab, Quantum XL, Jump, or other statistical software.
Education: BS in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or equivalent experience.
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work with the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long-term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategists, designers, and developers united together to create a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.
Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Range $70/hr – $80/hr.