Are you a Business Development professional that wants to work in an amazing environment with a team of talented and creative technology professionals? Want to help build the organization recognized as the #1 fastest growing business on the Eastside in 2019? If so, read on!
Who we are:
Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
For three years in a row, Fresh Consulting has been recognized as one of Washington’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies on the Eastside, including the #1 fastest growing business on the Eastside in 2019. In three of the last four years Seattle Business Magazine recognized us as one of the Best Places to Work in Washington. We want to continue our trend as a choice employer and service provider.
What we need:
We are looking for a Digital Solutions Consultant to join our growing team out of our Portland office. We are looking for someone who can be a positive addition to the team culture and develop our sales pipeline that will help enable the continued growth of Fresh Consulting.
Responsible for the planning, execution, and monitoring of account acquisition and cultivation of customers in designated segments. Regularly calls current and prospective clients to ensure customer satisfaction. Builds solid, profitable relationships with clients through the delivery of exceptional service characterized by mutual respect, understanding, and trust. Must be able to stay atop of emerging technology and design trends, and must possess the ability to represent capabilities and previous project case studies, company mission, values, and approach to solving technical, business, and design problems.
- Engage in client development activities. Activities include but are not limited to: sourcing, initial client qualification, identifying potential end users/decision makers, establishing contact relationships, completing company and department profiles, candidate marketing, identifies cross-selling opportunities, identifies national/third party/vendor on premise opportunities, schedules and conducts new client visits (virtual or by local office)
- Ensure local market alignment with initiatives related to client targeting.
- Call prospective or existing clients to obtain and/or close agreements for services.
- Conduct follow-up activities to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Research market and qualify/classify target accounts within assigned geography. Keep abreast of market dynamics and trends within specific market and region and forecasts client demands.
- Establish client expectations and effectively communicates to appropriate parties. Advise client on staffing solutions. Introduce Project Management and other Leads (when applicable) who will have direct client communication.
- Leverage current systems to track and maintain current and prospective clients.
- Inform and prepare pitch materials sensitive to client, market, industry, and region.
- Travel as needed to pitch or collaborate with clients.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to exceptional service and leadership among peers.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to a team environment and a client focus.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate meticulous attention to detail.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and exhibits confidence interacting with others.
- Demonstrate excellent problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- Proficient at handling difficult client negotiations with professionalism and respect.
- Possess the ability to influence and persuade to achieve desired outcomes.
- Possess sound judgment and reasoning abilities.
- Demonstrate strong drive for results and success; convey a sense of urgency to achieve outcomes and exceed expectations; persist despite obstacles, setbacks, and competing influences.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key business partners by building personal credibility and solid trust.
- Demonstrate ability to self-motivate, set goals, drive to fill quotas, and meet deadlines
- Possess strong time management and organizational skills.
- Proactively leverage ideas, insights, and relationships to generate new business for Fresh Consulting
- Demonstrate ability to engage prospective clients confidently; determine interests and motivators of key decision-makers.
- Maintain courteous, professional and effective working relationships with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Team Leading, Coordinating, Managing
- Provides leadership within Fresh on behalf of the client and prepares all work requests, functional requirements, client creative briefs, and general high level expectations.
- Monitors all budget and high level project activity on assigned accounts and communicates status of each project to appropriate internal and client personnel in order to meet project deadlines
- Maintains communications with appropriate internal and client personnel to ensure positive workflow, escalating exceptions and client issues to Director level as required
- Educating clients and managing their needs and expectations
- Champion and contribute to continuous improvement on sales processes and practice
- Interest in and aptitude for creative business and marketing solutions
- General knowledge of technology industry trends (web, apps, emerging tech, etc)
- Minimum of 2-4 years experience in account management (junior) and 6+ years (senior) with a sales background (digital, production, creative)
- Experience in Integrated marketing preferred
- Proven track record in closing full-service design and development engagements with clients, growing relationship and scope of engagements over time, and managing relationships through a combination of in-person and frequent communications
- Detailed-oriented project management abilities, including experience with CRM tools such as HubSpot
- Self-motivated and willing to expand knowledge
- Ability to self-manage while managing assigned teams and projects.
*Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify Company.
At Fresh Consulting, we strive to hire a workforce representative of the communities we serve, understanding that a diverse workforce strengthens our organization. We value diversity and support a positive and welcoming environment where all of our employees can thrive.
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.