Fresh, brings together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
- The design verification engineer will be responsible for executing the characterization and compliance testing of various LED, laser and other light sources.
- These responsibilities will include test development and definition, equipment recommendation and/or procurement, data analysis and report generation.
- Familiarity with both visible and IR emissions is necessary.
- This engineer will work closely with the mechanical engineering team to specify and develop test fixtures as needed.
- 5+ year experience in an electrical engineering capacity.
- Experience with optical calibration.
- 5 years experience automating test equipment. Python preferred.
- Electro-optical skills is a bonus to have.
- Familiarity with safety standards when handling and analyzing potentially harmful emitters
- Experience with the operation and automation of electrical and optical test equipment including optical power meters, photo diodes, spectrometers, integrating spheres, high-speed oscilloscopes, etc.
- Experience with test automation using LabVIEW, MATLAB (Python is preferred).
- Experience using statistical analysis software for data analysis and presentation (JMP, Tableau or similar)
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
Education: BSEE or related engineering field.
- Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
- The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
- We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
- We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
- Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Benefits- Employee benefits at 100% including PTO, holiday pay, 401K Plan and much more!