Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment.
Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
Title: RF Desense Engineer
Duration: Project Based Long-Term Vendor Contract
Location: Menlo Park, CA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
Role: As an RF Desense Engineer you will have the opportunity to work on the intricate and complex issues impacting the product design and architecture to deliver the best in class wireless performance for devices.
– 4+ years experience.
– Your knowledgeable in analog, digital, and mixed-signal circuit analysis will serve you well on the team.
– We want you to demonstrate knowledge of RF design with technical understanding of radio technologies: cellular, connectivity, GPS, NFC, etc.
– We seek to have you bring familiarity with PCB layout standard methodologies and guidelines is useful in this role.
– Ability to debug desense issues and characterize nature of aggressor/victim.
– Good flair to understand the physics of radiated noise coupling mechanisms will help you solve complex problems.
– We see knowledge of electromagnetic simulations and experience in RFIC design would be a definite advantage.
– You have working knowledge of general purpose RF test equipment.
– Willingness to travel to overseas manufacturing facilities to support builds from prototype phase to mass production.
– As wireless consumer devices pack more features and sensors into smaller form factors, impact on RF performance becomes more significant.
Education: BSEE, or better or related engineering field.
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.