Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment.
See more at freshconsulting.com
Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
Title: Data Collection Technician
Duration: Project – Long-Term Vendor
Location: Redmond, WA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
– Responsible for operating state-of-the-art equipment and handling devices from early prototype phases until mass production.
– As part of your daily routine, you will interact with engineers and technicians to understand the data needs and process to operate different setups.
– Communicate about timelines and troubleshooting common issues.
– Understand basics of hardware consumer electronics, automated test stations and embedded systems.
– 1-5+ years depending on experience accrued or lieu of degree and discipline.
– Operate custom state-of-the-art equipment to collect data utilizing new devices.
– Follow basic troubleshooting procedures to unblock common issues on the calibration stations.
– Follow dynamic timelines and priorities to meet the volume of data need from each device/setup.
– Ability to operate custom graphical interfaces (Windows/Linux).
– Excellent communication and documentation skills
– Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent required
– Previous experience as data collection technician is a plus.
– Linux experience (e.g., terminal commands.
Education: AA with 5 years of experience or 1-2 years with a BSCSE, BSEE or related field.
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.