We are Fresh. Together let’s build the future. With partners and clients, we practice strategy, design, development, and engineering to harness the power of technology and create what’s next.
Our cross-disciplinary approach blends human ingenuity and technology, empowering us to meet uncertainty with confidence. What got us to today won’t get us to tomorrow, so we test our assumptions and always strive for growth. From the products we build to the partners we collaborate with, we believe people make the difference.
And we do so as a workforce representative of the communities we serve, understanding that a diverse workforce strengthens our organization. We value diversity and support a positive and welcoming environment where all of our employees can thrive.
Why join Fresh?
We are a group of design-led tech industry veterans in software, hardware, and creative who are pooling our skills to build the future we want to live in. We are solving real-world problems by leveraging robotics, machine learning and computer vision, among other disciplines through a human-centered approach to end-to-end user experience. Our team is agile, diverse, and driven. We believe that the best way to solve complicated, dynamic problems is collaboratively and respectfully. Most of all, we were built from the start as a modern, high performance services partner that puts people — from our employees to our partners to our clients to their customers, first.
What we need:
We are looking for a Creative Director to join our growing team. As the Creative Director, you will help lead our in-house creative department and work closely with UX designers, UX consultants, and front-end developers – to personally create or lead compelling concepts, designs and content for digital channels and platforms. You will be tasked with conceptualizing world-class creative strategies and designs across all forms of media.
- Participate / lead in the concept and UX creation of digital products, applications, web and mobile web, etc.
- Collaborate and ideate with writers, UX designers and developers to produce insightful and engaging work that achieves client objectives
- Create compelling visual elements through typography, imagery, color and layout
- Articulate creative strategy, present ideas and explain rationale
- Stay on top of creative, social, cultural and media trends to continue to be “fresh” and inspire new ideas
- At least 3+ years experience in a Creative Director or Senior-level Creative role, including building and leading a creative team
- At least 7+ years of professional experience in creating campaigns, digital products, websites, mobile etc.
- Deep understanding of design, copy, and web best practices/guidelines
- Deep understanding and appreciation for website and web app UX/user centered design, UI design patterns and state of current technologies
- Skill in digital media design (ad banners, websites, video, etc)
- Experience working closely with development teams on implementation
- Expert level skills with Adobe Creative Suite
- Expertise in the following: color, typography, illustration, photography, animation, and various print and layout techniques
- Possess a passion for great design, creativity, and innovation
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills working in a multi-disciplinary, collaborative environment
Nice to Have
- Experience working with design in scrum teams
Bachelor’s degree in Human-Computer Interaction & Design, UX/UI Design, Information Studies, Art, Graphic Design or equivalent training and/or experience
Please submit your portfolio for consideration
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.
*Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.