Who you are:
You are a strong visual communicator. You write well, balancing brevity, wit, and substance with aplomb. You are adept in social media and email communication, with a solid baseline of applied knowledge in print and graphic design. You make Google Slides and Powerpoint dance to your tune, and are ready with a pro-tip for your appreciative colleagues. Events are energizing for you, and you amplify good vibes naturally. The idea of your content and event work bringing opportunities to your sales team is exciting, and you’re eager to see what comes up in the nets each day. You want to be a creator and activator in a focused sales organization in growth mode.
Who we are:
We’re a fast paced, design-led, software development and hardware engineering organization, offering end-to-end services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and are seeking a coordinator to support our sales team through content development, marketing, and event activities. See more at freshconsulting.com
At Fresh Consulting, we strive to hire a workforce representative of the communities we serve, understanding that a diverse workforce strengthens our organization. We value diversity and support a positive and welcoming environment where all of our employees can thrive.
What we need:
Fresh seeks a Coordinator of Business Development to accelerate sales growth through content marketing, collateral, and events. This new role at Fresh will work with the Senior Coordinator of Business Development to generate social and email campaign content, run events, qualify leads, and coordinate partner program activities. This person’s work will express who Fresh is to our prospects and clients, and will be instrumental in activating our growth potential.
The Coordinator’s primary responsibilities will be creating outreach and thought leadership content, sales presentations and account collateral, event materials, SWAG, as well as qualifying inbound leads, and coordinating partner activities, including co-marketing, training, certification management, and travel.
- Construct sales presentation content, including Google Slides and Powerpoint, in support of sales account initiatives. May include managing template content as well as emerging content needs for a specific sales effort.
- Create nurture campaign content, including copy, graphics, videos, and associated link destinations.
- Create and edit email templates and specific email content, including HTML layouts.
- Author and post engaging content (visual and written) on LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, and other relevant social media.
- Coordinate authorship of whitepapers, blogs, and other thought leadership content, design materials including presentation (web and PDF layouts).
- Coordinate and/or design SWAG and other physical content, including vendor selection, pricing, material sampling, first articles, and procurement as needed.
- Design event collateral, digital, take-away, signage, SWAG, booth design, decor, site coordination.
- Event promotion content and nurture.
- Inbound lead response, qualification, and research, including initial Q&A with new contacts and population of key data into CRM and associated knowledgebase (account plan, key project documents).
- Prospect target outbound accounts (cold calling, account-based canvassing).
- Coordinate documentation of account plans including account opening strategy in collaboration with the sales team and applicable pursuit team members.
- Coordination of partner/referral program efforts, including training, certification, compliance, reporting, event scheduling, travel coordination, and co-marketing.
- Collaborate with Senior Coordinator of Business Development for direction, campaign performance monitoring, event selection/budget, template documentation, sales tools, and partner program performance monitoring.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent design and layout skills
- Excellent active listening skills
- Experience with social media channels and best practices
- Experience with email list management, creating engaging HTML messages
- Expert in slidedeck formats (Google Slides, PowerPoint)
- Fluent in Figma and Photoshop, or equivalent
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Experience with CRM tools
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Strong organization habits
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others with servant leadership attitude
*Fresh Consulting is an E-Verify participating company
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.