Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment.
See more at freshconsulting.com Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
View and apply to all jobs – https://freshconsulting.applytojob.com/apply/ or visit freshconsulting.com/careers
Title: CNC Machinist
Duration: 1 year with possible extension
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan, and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
– CAM programming and operation of all CNC and manual machining equipment.
– CNC Machining of parts in metal and plastic.
– Fixturing and work holding design in CAD.
– Responsible for part quality and inspection.
– Interact with design engineers on part functionality, and advise on the part suitability for Tpok machining.
– Prepare stock for machining (select material, measure, and cut to dimensions provided by job instructions. Load into machining centers for operation.
– Handle shipping of finished goods to customers, including sending notifications via our shop management software for package tracking.
– When needed, perform inspection and/or assembly of finished jobs prior to shipment.
– Keep the shop tidy by picking up messes when they happen and by encouraging all others within the shop to maintain a high standard of cleanliness.
– Deburr, de-glue, de-fixture, bead blast and etc. parts.
– Self-motivated, meticulous, and committed to continuous improvement.
– At least 2 years of relevant experience in a prototyping environment with advanced CNC machine tools.
– Mechanically inclined, an ideal candidate finds pleasure in building and fixing things.
– Experience running 3-axis milling equipment.
– Skills in CAM software and CNC programming. (Fusion 360, Hypermill, NX a plus)
– Skills in CAD software and fixture design. (Fusion 360, Solidworks, NX a plus)
– Self-driven and autonomous; willing to participate in a broad range of needs in the shop.
– Strong computer skills and ability to pick up new software quickly and efficiently. Focus on software used in designing and building things.
– Creative problem solver able to figure out ways to get things done quickly, efficiently, and professionally.
– Ability to clearly communicate timelines and expectations to other groups within the organization
Education: BSCSE or related.
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work with the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long-term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategists, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.
Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Range $30/hr – $35/hr.