Fresh, brings together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
Summary of role:
– Looking for an experienced CMM Operator / Programmer who understands how to create, test and maintain CMM programs for internal use and for distribution to global partners. You will work closely with the manufacturing, R&D, and supply chain teams to create inspection processes and recommend process improvements. You are knowledgeable in writing concise work instructions in a technical and manufacturing environment and can work on multiple projects simultaneously.
– The CMM operator has many duties to see that the product passes any certification test.
– They need to know how to program the three-dimensional measuring machine to effectively measure different products.
– The product should then be able to effectively pass any process inspection.
– The CMM operator has to prepare reports to describe studies and prepare documents and layouts.
– CMM operator must know how to use these programs such as Zeiss Calypso Software.
– A working knowledge of statistics and data analysis are useful in this position, as this job requires the CMM operator to analyze testing data to ensure the machine if functioning properly.
– New and better-quality hardware and software are being introduced every day and the operator should be abreast with the latest technologies.
– As the hardware and software change, the operator learns to adjust the data and routines of the CMM and configure new software to enhance the quality-control capabilities of the machine.
– The CMM operator must have training from an accredited educational institution or equivalent years of on the job training.
– CMM operators require three-dimensional measuring machine operation training and GD&T (Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing) training.
– The CMM Operator must be well versed on GD&T interpretations.
– The CMM operator should be capable of planning new approaches to each new part or product requiring fixturing methods and/or programming.
Education: AA or better with mechanical aptitude.
-Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
-The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
-We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
-We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
-Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Benefits- Employee benefits at 100% including PTO, holiday pay, 401K Plan and much more!