CMF Design Engineer
Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment.
See more at freshconsulting.com Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
View and apply to all jobs – https://freshconsulting.applytojob.com/apply/ or visit freshconsulting.com/careers
Title: CMF Design Engineer
Duration: 1 year with possible extension
Location: Onsite Seattle, WA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan, and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
– Support the industrial design team through the implementation of material design specifications.
– Establish and maintain quality standards and consistency across a portfolio of materials.
– Interface with industry and manufacturing partners to research and develop proprietary material combinations and new production techniques.
– Assist in the resolution of design, prototyping, and manufacturing issues during the development phase.
– Communicate and resolve manufacturing and prototyping challenges.
– Manage and maintain CMF product specifications for products in development from concept to production.
– Occasional domestic and international travel is a requirement for this position.
– 5+ years experience working as a CMF Designer/Developer.
– Proficiency in communicating design vision, and concepts using traditional techniques.
– Working knowledge of plastic injection molding, metal fabrication techniques, resin development, coating technologies, plastics decoration processes, fabrics, and textiles.
– 3D CAD and visualization experience.
Education: Bachelor of Industrial Design from an accredited college or university, or relevant professional experience.
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work with the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long-term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategists, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.
Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Range $70/hr – $80/hr.