Are you experienced at providing high caliber customer service in a fast-paced environment? Are you someone that context switches with ease and enjoys learning by doing? Fresh is seeking a Client Success Project Coordinator to work closely with our long-term clients and project teams to ensure a steady, productive cadence of scope request, assessment, execution, and delivery.
Who we are:
As a full-service digital innovation consultancy, we help forward-thinking businesses create meaningful impact by integrating strategic design thinking with cutting-edge technology. Our fresh perspective and talented team helps you transform complex challenges into new opportunities for growth. From strategy to execution, our winning combination of innovative thinking, scientific design, sophisticated development, and advanced engineering ensure we’re delivering fresh value to help you grow. We operate at the intersection of technology, business, and design. Our multifaceted teams and perspective deliver innovative experiences that people love. That’s what makes Fresh, fresh.
See more at freshconsulting.com.
Your daily responsibilities will include, but aren’t limited to:
- Primary point of contact for a large portfolio of small-to-medium sized projects
- Produce client and internal reports that drive clarity for the customer and Fresh team
- Collaborate with team and client leads to assess customer requests and how to staff appropriately
- Own the management of scope by collaborating directly with the client and translating the need into the Fresh project management tool for your team
- Own the budget adherence and reporting for yourself and team on each project, including allocating time based on estimates, adjusting as unforeseen circumstances arise, and reporting on project budget spend and budget plan versus actuals
- Own management of timeline for the Fresh team working on these projects, working with your leadership team to prioritize when resources are constrained
- Actively identify, monitor, and mitigate project and client risks; raising them up to leadership team as appropriate
- Evaluate project need to “right-size” your efforts on a particular project at the time
- 2-4 years of related customer service experience in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management, organizational, and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Tech savvy, detail oriented, and quick to learn
- Experience working for a digital agency or consulting firm preferred
- Ability to productively collaborate with a variety of work and personality types, from mechanical engineer to visual designers, to accountants, and everywhere in between
At Fresh Consulting, we strive to hire a workforce representative of the communities we serve, understanding that a diverse workforce strengthens our organization. We value diversity and support a positive and welcoming environment where all of our employees can thrive.
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.
*Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.