Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
Title: Characterization & Test Engineer
Duration: Project Based Long-Term Vendor Contract
Location: Redmond, WA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
– Work with tech leads to plan and perform measurements for the characterization of devices.
– Working with tech leads to develop and improve standard operating procedures for measurements and analysis methods needed to extract key metrics.
– Working with equipment vendors to coordinate tool repairs and upgrades.
– Operate characterization platforms to validate biopotential systems in a research team.
– Will involve at least 70% of device characterization and tester operation work.
– 3+ years hands-on experience on lab related experimental work.
– Programming and statistical toolbox experience for post-processing and automation: MATLAB, Python, LabView, C, R.
– Creating experiment protocols, characterization/testing, data collection and reporting.
– Mechanical and Electrical prototyping skills: CAD, material preparation, 3D printing, instrumentation.
– Experience with troubleshooting and debugging prototype hardware / software.
– Experience with biopotential sensors for EMG ECG and EEG.
– Potentiostat, Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy, Electromechanical testing, Electrochemical testing.
Education: BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.