Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
Title: Cellular Standards Engineer
Duration: Project – Long-Term Vendor
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
– Experience in system design and global standardization, with a focus on the end-to-end support of certain QoS for specific use cases/services, system architecture, 4G/5G radio access and core network protocols.
– Work in an exciting environment with a team of domain experts, and will have frequent interaction with them across the company and across the wireless industry.
– Design and standardization of 5G features at the system level, incorporating the technical aspects of 3GPP SA1/2/4 and RAN1/2/4
– Participate in team design activities, introduction of the features, analyzing issues related to the latest 4G/5G features, and working on innovative solutions to the identified problems
– Develop technical contributions based on those designs, give high-quality presentations at 3GPP to obtain industry consensus and support.
– Attend the 3GPP SA/RAN working group meetings, and conduct efficient debriefing across the teams
– Operate in collaboration with different business units within the company, including research projects and product groups
– 5-10+ years of relevant work experience in wireless communication systems
– Experience in pre or post-standardization activities, e.g., assessing the feasibility of realizing use cases/service scenarios or solving interoperability/compatibility issues with product development and deployment groups, and cellular operators
– Experience in 3GPP standardization on SA and RAN WGs
– Experience leading 3GPP standardization
– Experience in the design of wireless communications systems
– Experience in signal processing principles in radio access and media handling, i.e., on the operation of cellular modems, audiovisual codecs, physical layer, protocols
– Experience in key business concepts and experience relating them to various product/service strategies,
– Experience as an editor, rapporteur, or chairperson of global standardization bodies
– Ph.D. in EE preferred, with strong theoretical backgrounds related to telecommunications, especially wireless (cellular) communications and multimedia processing technologies
Education: BSEE or related field
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.