Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
Title: Cellular/RF HW Engineer
Duration: Project – Long-Term Vendor
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
- Cellular RF HW (e.g. LTE) and radio co-existence design and validation
- RF Schematic, layout design.
- RF tuning and optimization.
- Perform multi-radio coexistence mitigation (including RF link budget planning and issue debugging).
- Perform simulations for RF design and desense mitigation (3D EM e.g. Ansys and circuit level simulations e.g. ADS).
- Performance conducted RF testing e.g. CMWRun and radiated OTA testing
- Characterize and debug Cellular RF design, Coexistence issues to meet requirements.
- Work closely with internal and external cross-functional teams to ensure meeting the specs at the component, board, and system level.
- Drive factory proto build and debug factory issues.
- Take the product through concept, development, compliance testing, operator testing, to mass production
- 3+ years of experience with Cellular RF design and validation e.g. LTE, WCDA, etc
- Experience with one or more Connectivity RF design and validation e.g. WLAN, BT, GPS
- Experience with impedance matching, Smith Chart
- Experience with RF equipment such as network analyzers, communication testers (Litepoint, CMW500, Anritsu, etc.), spectrum analyzers, power meters, near field scanners, etc.
- Experience using simulation tools e.g. Ansys Electronics Desktop, Keysight ADS
- Experience with Over-the-Air (OTA) measurements using anechoic and/or reverberation chambers and communication analyzers for system testing and analysis.
- Experience with best design practices for EMI/EMC, ESD and RF signal routing is plus.
- Experience designing radios for consumer electronic devices is a plus.
- Experience with PCB layout and schematic capture for RF circuits is a plus.
Education: BSEE or relevant field or equivalent experience.
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work have the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.