Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
Title: Cellular Hardware Design Verification Engineer
Location: Onsite Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: Project – Long-Term Vendor
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
The Candidate – Will support cellular RF design and validation, as part of a diverse team, working with a group of RF lead and engineers by conducting cellular RF circuit design, RF performance validation, tuning and troubleshooting on several products.
– Work with RF lead, deliver cellular RF design for specific RF subsystems.
– Plan and execute cellular RF validation, determine RF performance and generate reports.
– Execute RF matching tuning, verify RF performance during the tuning.
– Investigate and debug test setup and performance issues. Verify fixes and improvements, produce status reports and test reports.
– Involved in multi-functional engineering discussions for design and validation, drive the discussions for owned workstreams towards delivery.
– Experience/knowledge of RF design and validation with cellular radio technologies: LTE or 5G.
– Familiar with RF circuit design including PCB layout methodologies and guidelines.
– Working knowledge of general purpose RF test equipment, such as cellular call box, spectrum analyzer, network analyzer etc.
– Understanding key cellular RF parametrics and 3GPP requirements, and is able to plan and perform the test.
– Experience/knowledge of RF matching tuning, smith chart and S-parameter.
– Good hands-on skills on rework such as soldering, mock-up, on small PCB and device.
– Work in a dynamic, fast paced, high-octane environment.
– Good written and oral communication skills.
– Willingness to travel to overseas manufacturing facilities to support builds. 10~15% of the time.
– Able to write test scripts by using Python or other tools.
– RF validation experience on other radio technologies : GPS, Wifi/BT, etc.
– Knowledge of electromagnetic simulations and experience in RFIC design.
Education: BSEE or related field.
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.
Range – 130k to 192k ($65/hr – $90/hr)