Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
Title: Cellular/GNSS Performance Engineer
Duration: Project – Long-Term Vendor
Location: Sunnyvale, CA or Redmond, WA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
– You are a self-motivated experienced Cellular/GNSS performance engineer that will contribute to the cellular system performance evaluation (LTE and NR), define performance test requirement, test plan and execute in-house performance measurements.
– Analyze device logs and performance characteristics. Drive cross layer optimizations from prototype to products.
– Minimum 5 years hands on experience in LTE/5G Performance analysis or test role (or 3+ year experiences with M. Eng)
– Deep knowledge of LTE/5G PHY/MAC, cellular call flow, as well end to end system knowledge (higher layers)
– Experiences in projects involving modem performance and protocol layer improvements
– Familiarity with 5G/NR is required; experience with wearable cellular is a plus.
– Deep understanding and extensive hands-on experience with end to end System Performance characterization/testing/tuning.
– Proven track record of project work from concept to commercialization
– Excellent UE log analysis, troubleshooting is required, analytical and problem solving skills.
– Hand on Experience working with network emulators, channel emulator, or base station lab setup
– Develop automated test frameworks for GNSS engine validation
– Develop and execute test plan and test cases.
– Quantify functional, stress, and key performance indicators of GNSS engine.
– Carry out lab and field (UC/Pedestrian) GNSS testing and data collection.
– Support for E-911 LBS testing
– Support first-level triage and debug of issues.
– Generate test reports detailing ongoing performance and functionality.
Education: BSEE/BSCSE, MSEE/BSCSE or Ph. D preferred.
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work have the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.