Who you are:
You are an experienced Business Transformation Manager with a solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process. You have experience leading large-scale organizational change efforts, and are passionate about change management principles and methodologies that when applied create sustainable change within organizations. You are a master communicator who can inspire and influence groups of people toward a common vision. You are a relationship builder able to win trust quickly and establish strong and collaborative relationships within a diverse group of people. You are a big picture thinker who is passionate about breaking strategy into tactical plans and roadmaps to achieve long-term success.
Who we are:
We’re a fast paced, design-led, software development and hardware engineering organization, offering end-to-end services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and are seeking a change manager to help lead our business through the next phases of growth and ensure our internal projects (change initiatives) meet objectives and increase employee adoption. See more at freshconsulting.com
At Fresh Consulting, we strive to hire a workforce representative of the communities we serve, understanding that a diverse workforce strengthens our organization. We value diversity and support a positive and welcoming environment where all of our employees can thrive.
What we need:
We are looking for a Business Transformation Manager to play a key role in ensuring our organizational internal projects (change initiatives) meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage. This person will focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures.
The primary responsibility will be creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance. This person will work to drive faster adoption, and higher proficiency with the changes that impact employees. These improvements will increase benefit realization, value creation, ROI and the achievement of results and outcomes.
- Apply a structured methodology, lead change management activities, and manage the change portfolio
- Apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required for our change initiatives
- Create actionable deliverables including documenting requirements, project plan, communications plan, sponsor roadmap, roles and responsibilities, coaching and/or training plans, risk mitigation and/or resistance management plan
- Act as an internal consultant and coach for company leadership in helping them fulfill the role of change sponsor
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications
- Assess the change impact and support the design and delivery of training programs
- Conduct impact analysis, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders
- Provide direct support and coaching to all levels of managers as they help lead their teams through transitions.
- Support project teams in integrating change management activities into their project plans
- Complete change management assessments and define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
- Stay current on change management methodologies and best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Change management certification or designation desired
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent active listening skills
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere
- Forward looking with a holistic approach
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.
*Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.