Business Development Manager – (WA or CA)
Business Development Manager
Are you an experienced and passionate professional who loves team selling, developing meaningful business relationships, and guiding clients to what’s next in strategy, design, development, and engineering? Do you like working with a team of people at the top of their game?
Who we are:
Fresh was founded in 2007 with the vision of pairing design and technology to drive innovation in the emerging digital economy. Our founders imagined multi-disciplinary teams coming together to solve challenges for today and tomorrow, leveraging the best talent and technologies in the process.
Today, over 400 Fresh team members come from around the world to bring together a wide range of skill sets, experience, and backgrounds to help some of the world’s largest companies stay on the cutting edge of innovation. From creative strategists to robotics engineers, our interdisciplinary teams work together to solve complex challenges. Our collaborative culture celebrates diverse perspectives, which leads to an engaging work experience and stronger solutions for our clients.
What we need:
We are looking for a business development professional with a solid foundation in selling consulting services to medium and large companies by building long-term relationships. The ideal candidate will have experience in complex selling, collaborating with multidisciplinary teams, building pipelines, growing a portfolio, and having a growth mindset.
What you’ll do:
You will develop new business, grow a portfolio of accounts, and develop inbound leads into new opportunities. You will be surrounded by talented, sophisticated, and creative colleagues who will partner with you to drive success for you and the team.
What You’ll Bring:
- 8-10 years of proven business development experience
- An existing book of business hungry for cutting edge innovation and solutions
- Ability to build and maintain meaningful relationships with client leadership
- Understand how to develop new businesses and growing existing relationships through consultative selling
- Experience with consulting solution and system development sales
- A proven track record of driving and closing SMB and enterprise deals
- Passion and commitment for customer success and delivery excellence
- Stellar time management and follow through skills
- A strong and powerful verbal/written communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities
- High level of maturity and judgment to represent Fresh and your clients in a polished, intelligent manner
- Excellent understanding of new, emerging technologies and leading trends
- A consistent overachiever of quota and revenue goals w/ a strong track record of success
- Deep experience in design, custom software development & system integration, and/or hardware engineering
- Specialized experience in robotics, autonomous vehicles, AI/ML, RPA, strategy and advisory, and/or custom software development consulting services
We’re big believers in empowering our team to do their best work by offering:
- High integrity, values-driven Executive Leadership Team
- Competitive salary and benefits plan
- HSA / HRA Options to Medical Plans
- Employee Insurance premiums paid by Fresh
- Competitive time-off plans
- Wellness program
- 401K with partial matching
- Training and development programs
- Daily catered lunch
- Partnerships with interesting and engaging clients who align with our values
- Fun and collaborative work environment with a focus on growth
For Washington-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $80k to $100k. Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.
*Fresh Consulting is an E-Verify participating company
See Fresh in action