Business Development/Client Partner (Engg/Tech)
Fresh was founded in 2007 with the vision of pairing design and technology to drive innovation in the emerging digital economy. Our founders imagined multi-disciplinary teams coming together to solve challenges for today and tomorrow, leveraging the best talent and technologies in the process.
Today, over 400 Fresh team members come from around the world to bring together a wide range of skill sets, experience, and backgrounds to help some of the world’s largest companies stay on the cutting edge of innovation. From creative strategists to robotics engineers, our interdisciplinary teams work together to solve complex challenges. Our collaborative culture celebrates diverse perspectives, which leads to an engaging work experience and stronger solutions for our clients.
Visit freshconsulting.com to learn more.
Title: Business Development/Client Partner
Location: Remote. Must live and work in WA or OR or CA or TX. Office visits are required 2-3 times a quarter.
Travel: 30% to clients nationwide
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
– Develop meaningful business relationships, and guiding clients to what’s next in strategy, design, development, and engineering.
– Experience in complex selling, solution selling, collaborating with multidisciplinary teams and growing a portfolio of new accounts.
– You will be surrounded by talented, sophisticated, and creative colleagues who will partner with you to drive success for you and the team.
– 8+ years of proven business development experience in a few or more industries as follows:
> Computer Network/Cybersecurity
> Consumer Electronics/Appliances/Electronics Manufacturing/Semiconductor
> Consumer Goods/Food & Beverage
> Enterprise Software
> Financial/FinTech/Banking/Investment Banking/Insurace/InsurTech
> Heavy Industry/Industrial/Robotics/Manufacturing
> Marine/Maritime/Supply Chain & Logistics/Transportation
> Biomedical/Medical Device/Healthcare/Pharmaceutical/Hospital
> Oil & Gas
> Retail Technology
– Experience selling team building consulting services (managed services) to medium and large companies.
– Must have established connections with F500 engineering and business leaders.
– Good understanding of hardware engineering, design, custom software development or system integration or similar.
– An existing book of business hungry for cutting edge innovation and solutions.
– Ability to build and maintain meaningful relationships with client leadership.
– Understand how to develop new businesses and growing existing relationships through consultative selling.
– Experience with consulting solution and system development sales.
– A proven track record of driving and closing SMB and enterprise deals.
– Passion and commitment for customer success and delivery excellence.
-Stellar time management and follow through skills.
– A strong and powerful verbal/written communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
– Good analytical and problem-solving abilities.
– High level of maturity and judgment to represent Fresh and your clients in a polished, intelligent manner.
– Excellent understanding of new, emerging technologies and leading trends is a must.
– A consistent overachiever of quota and revenue goals w/ a strong track record of success
Education: Bachelors in any field.
We’re big believers in empowering our team to do their best work by offering:
– High integrity, values-driven Executive Leadership Team
– Competitive salary and benefits plan
– HSA / HRA Options to Medical Plans
– Employee Insurance premiums paid by Fresh
– Competitive time-off plans
– Wellness program
– 401K with partial matching
– Training and development programs
– Daily catered lunch at our offices
– Partnerships with interesting and engaging clients who align with our values
– Fun and collaborative work environment with a focus on growth
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.
*Fresh Consulting is an E-Verify participating company
See us in action – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9ipKGu8DHI
Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Range is 100k to 120k, commissions and bonus is extra income!