Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
Title – Audio Verification/Validation Test Engineer
Duration: Project Based Long-Term Vendor Contract
Location: Redmond, WA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
• Develop and maintain measurement/validation processes and methodologies.
• Develop and maintain acoustic hardware verification frameworks to test diverse range of AR/VR products to ensure that the integration of transducers and microphones meet system requirements.
• Develop and maintain end-to-end audio system validation frameworks, scripts and algorithms to test diverse range of AR/VR products to ensure that the final audio performance meet standards.
• At least 3+ years of hands-on acoustic verification and/or audio validation experience with solid understanding of HW and SW audio architectures
• Experience in Acoustics HW and audio SW testing
• Experience in Audio system integration
• Experience in testing Audio HW and FW including management of automated tests, integration and debug of lab failures and production failures
• Excellent understanding of audio coding/processing algorithms and digital/analog audio interfaces (I2S, PCM, SPDIF, USB, ADC/DAC, etc.)
• Test status reporting, issue triaging and classifications, trend mapping
• Excellent communication skills: verbal and written ability to work with cross-functional teams
• Experience with a variety of acoustic test equipment such as RME, Audio Precision, CLIO, Klippel, SoundCheck, etc.
• Experience in developing and operating an automation lab testing multiple products/components simultaneously.
• Experience with any scripting/programming language such as Python or C
• Programming experience on DSP processors
• Strong audio test experience, preferably for Bluetooth audio products
• Work experience in Python with development of frameworks, deployment debugging and testing.
• Knowledge in physical acoustics and transducer design
Education: B.S in Acoustics, Physics, or Electrical Engineering from an accredited university or similar work experience
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.