Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate.
We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
We are looking for an Angular Developer to join our growing team. Our collaborative team of consultants delivers results across multiple verticals and technology platforms to mid-size and enterprise clients. At Fresh Consulting you will experience a dynamic work environment with a talented team, excellent benefits, and an innovative culture.
- Develop web apps and websites for client and internal projects
- Consult on client project goals (technology stack, development workflow, QA process, deployment strategy, etc.)
- Handle multiple client and internal projects simultaneously
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices, design patterns, and commonly used libraries based on extensive work experience
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming
- Experience with complex Git workflow in a team environment
- Experience writing unit tests and performing end to end testing
- Experience with third-party APIsExperience with CSS pre-processors such as Sass
- Experience with major front-end frameworks: Twitter Bootstrap, Foundation, etc
- Experience with mobile-friendly development approaches such as responsive design, adaptive design, and hybrid mobile app development
- Experience with cross-browser, platform, and device manual/automation testing
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to communicate with business and technical audiences
- Analytical skills, ability to “think outside the box” and move concepts to implementation
- Ability to take ownership of the tasks/projects assigned
- High attention to detail and personal organization skills
- Dedication to produce clean code that validates and follows industry coding style standards
- Excellent organization and communication skill, both verbal and written
- Debugging and problem-solving skills
- Experience with hybrid mobile app deployment frameworks, such as Ionic
- Experience with optimizing web pages for web accessibility
- Experience with data visualization technologies such as D3.js, Highcharts, Kendo UI, etc.
- Some experience with PHP
- Some experience with popular CMS’s such as WordPress, Drupal, and Magento.
- Basic knowledge of shell commands
- Experience with optimizing website performance
- Experience with databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.
- Experience with development tools: Node, NPM, Bower, Gulp/Gulp, NPM, etc.
- Willingness to work with back-end frameworks: Laravel, Node, etc.
- Strong UI / UX skills and understanding of Usability
- Some experience with Adobe Suite skills: Photoshop and Illustrator
Minimum of a Bachelor Degree in the areas of Computer Science, Information Systems, engineering, mathematics, statistics, social sciences or business/marketing or related fields.