Accepting applications for Seattle, WA, Portland, OR, and Austin, TX locations.
Are you an experienced Angular Developer that wants to work in an amazing environment with a team of talented and creative professionals? If so, read on!
Who we are:
We’re a fast-paced creative digital consulting firm that does primarily design-led development. We bring amazing designers, sophisticated developers, and digital/UX strategists together to help companies create fresh experiences across web apps, websites, mobile apps, and internal systems. We’ve been growing fast and are interviewing for talented team members that care about high-quality experiences. See more at freshconsulting.com.
What we need:
We are looking for an Angular Developer to join our growing team. Our collaborative team of consultants delivers results across multiple verticals and technology platforms to mid-size and enterprise clients. At Fresh Consulting you will experience a dynamic work environment with a talented team, excellent benefits, and an innovative culture.
- Develop web apps and websites for client and internal projects
- Consult on client project goals (technology stack, development workflow, QA process, deployment strategy, etc.)
- Handle multiple client and internal projects simultaneously
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices, design patterns, and commonly used libraries based on extensive work experience
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming
- Experience with complex Git workflow in a team environment
- Experience writing unit tests and performing end to end testing
- Experience with third-party APIsExperience with CSS pre-processors such as Sass
- Experience with major front-end frameworks: Twitter Bootstrap, Foundation, etc
- Experience with mobile-friendly development approaches such as responsive design, adaptive design, and hybrid mobile app development
- Experience with cross-browser, platform, and device manual/automation testing
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to communicate with business and technical audiences
- Analytical skills, ability to “think outside the box” and move concepts to implementation
- Ability to take ownership of the tasks/projects assigned
- High attention to detail and personal organization skills
- Dedication to produce clean code that validates and follows industry coding style standards
- Excellent organization and communication skill, both verbal and written
- Debugging and problem-solving skills
- Experience with hybrid mobile app deployment frameworks, such as Ionic
- Experience with optimizing web pages for web accessibility
- Experience with data visualization technologies such as D3.js, Highcharts, Kendo UI, etc.
- Some experience with PHP
- Some experience with popular CMS’s such as WordPress, Drupal, and Magento.
- Basic knowledge of shell commands
- Experience with optimizing website performance
- Experience with databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.
- Experience with development tools: Node, NPM, Bower, Gulp/Gulp, NPM, etc.
- Willingness to work with back-end frameworks: Laravel, Node, etc.
- Strong UI / UX skills and understanding of Usability
- Some experience with Adobe Suite skills: Photoshop and Illustrator
Minimum of a Bachelor Degree in the areas of Computer Science, Information Systems, engineering, mathematics, statistics, social sciences or business/marketing or related fields.
At Fresh Consulting, we strive to hire a workforce representative of the communities we serve, understanding that a diverse workforce strengthens our organization. We value diversity and support a positive and welcoming environment where all of our employees can thrive.
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.
*Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.