Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
Location: Redmond, WA or Menlo Park, CA (Redmond, WA preferred)
• 5+ years experience.
• Experience in Cellular Modem protocol test, Android testing and performance analysis
• Experience in design/coding/debug in protocol layers/modules of LTE (RRC/QMI/RIL/IMS/Android Telephony/Android Data)
• Familiarity with LTE call flow and performance analysis, characterization and optimization
• Must have software development experience in Android and Linux OS environments.
• Must have software design and coding experience in Android Telephony Framework and Radio Interface Layer (RIL) SW.
• Experience in wireless modem or smartphone devices certification in association with 3G/4G/5G
• Experience with Volte/VoWifi, IMS, voice calls and supplementary service, data connection, SMS/MMS, UICC.
Education: BSCSE, BSEE or related.
Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Benefits- Employee benefits at 100% including PTO, holiday pay, 401K Plan and much more!