Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment.
See more at freshconsulting.com
Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
View and apply to all jobs – https://freshconsulting.applytojob.com/apply/ or visit freshconsulting.com/careers
Title: Android Software Engineer
Duration: 1 year with high possibly of extension
Location: Redmond, WA New York, NY or Houston, TX or Los Angeles, CA or San Diego, CA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
– You will develop, port, and test Software and Firmware layers inside the Android Stack.
– Take existing applications written in C/C++ and ports them to the Android Platform.
– Involve working with Android services and applications, generic Linux applications, low-level device driver development and kernel configuration for different hardware architectures.
– Develop Firmware using SyncBoss SW package.
– Develop applications on the Zephyr RTOS
– Develop Kernel and User mode drivers on the Android Platform.
– Android framework customization and porting onto custom hardware platforms.
– Diagnose and resolve errors/findings from Android Compatibility Test Suite test results.
– Plan, design, modify and implement software applications from functional and system design specifications.
– Support system test programs and analyzes system testing results.
– Document designs in engineering documents including functional block diagrams and data/logic flow charts.
– 3+ years of Android software development experience with deep technical focus on Android OS Drivers, AOSP, Java API Framework, Framework extensions, and System services.
– Expert programming knowledge in C, C++ and Java.
– Linux Kernel Driver Development experience.
Education: BSCSE or related field.
***Must be authorized to work with no visa transfer or sponsorship now or in the future***
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united
together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.