Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines.
For three years in a row, Fresh Consulting has been recognized as one of the Fastest Growing Companies on the Eastside, including the #1 fastest growing business on the Eastside in 2018. In three of the last four years Seattle Business Magazine recognized us as one of the Best Places to Work in Washington. We want to continue our trend as a choice employer and service provider.
At Fresh Consulting, we strive to hire a workforce representative of the communities we serve, understanding that a diverse workforce strengthens our organization. We value diversity and support a positive and welcoming environment where all of our employees can thrive.
Are you a talented Android Developer who wants to work on cutting edge projects? Our collaborative team of consultants delivers results across multiple verticals and technology platforms, and we need more Android Developers. At Fresh Consulting you will experience a dynamic work environment with a talented team, excellent benefits, and a truly innovative culture.
- Design and develop Android apps for client and internal projects
- Consult on client project goals (best practices, conversion, Usability, UI / UX)
- Handle multiple client and internal projects simultaneously
- Expert knowledge of Kotlin/Java
- Experience with the latest Android frameworks
- Experience with the MVC design patterns
- Experience with third-party APIs (JSON)
- Strong front-end development skills
- Strong UI / UX skill and understanding of Usability
- Some experience with Adobe Suite skills: Photoshop and Illustrator
- Dedication to produce clean code that validates and follows industry coding style standards
- Excellent organization and communication skill, both verbal and written
- Work collaboratively with a team
- Debugging and problem solving skills
- Basic knowledge of terminal commands
- Experience with Source Code Management: Git, SVN, etc.
- Experience with Cocoapods
A minimum of a Bachelor Degree in the areas of Computer Science, engineering, mathematics, statistics, social sciences or business/marketing or related fields. Advanced degrees are preferred such as MBA/MS
*Fresh Consulting is an E-Verify participating company
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.