Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
Title: Android Telephony / Wi-Fi Connectivity Application Engineer
Duration: Project Based Long-Term Vendor Contract
Location: Menlo Park, CA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
• Design and develop Android apps for client and internal projects.
• Dedication to produce clean code that validates and follows industry coding style standards.
• Excellent organization and communication skill, both verbal and written.
• Work collaboratively with a team.
• Debugging and problem-solving skills.
– 5+ years working on Android Applications.
– Experience developing android telephony.
– Experience with Wi-Fi and Connectivity related apps.
– Have good understanding of the Telephony/Connectivity/Settings/Sensor framework.
– Android – In depth experience designing, developing and maintaining Android applications.
– Familiarity with Material Design guidelines.
– Experience with SQLite, JSON Parsing and Client/Server Web Services.
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
– Experience in Object Oriented Design and Programming, Design Patterns, and related frameworks.
– Demonstrated ability to analyze and solve complex problems and identify best practices.
– Knowledge of Android framework/HAL/middleware, SE-Android and NDK.
– Good working knowledge of revision control and code review tools like Git, or Gerrit.
– Android NDK software development experience.
– Basic understanding of networking: WIFI, LTE wireless RF, TCP/IP stack.
– Python scripting, C, Java.
Education: BSCSE or higher, however not required.
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work have the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.