Are you an experienced Admin/Executive Assistant that wants to work in an amazing environment with a team of talented and creative professionals? If so, read on!
Who we are:
We’re a fast-paced, design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX Designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com.
What we need:
We are looking for an Admin/Executive Assistant to join our growing team. This individual will help support the daily efforts of our CEO and CSO.
Fresh Consulting has been recognized for many years as one of the Fastest Growing Companies on the Eastside and in 2019 we were recognized as the #1 fastest growing company on the eastside by PSBJ. Along with being one of the fastest-growing, we have been recognized by Seattle Business Magazine as one of the Best Places to Work in Washington for 3 of the last 4 years. We want to continue our trend as a choice employer and service provider.
We are looking for someone who can be a positive addition to our team culture and make our office more effective at delivering superior client service. Strong organizational skills are needed, and a positive attitude is essential.
Your daily tasks will include, but aren’t limited to:
- Conserve the CEO and CSO’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters, documents, emails, powerpoint presentations; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications
- Maintain executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel as needed
- Answering phones as needed
- Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing information
- Executive supply ordering
- Expense tracking and reporting for executives only
- Assistance in vendor research and review
- Office errands as needed
- Assistance on any travel arrangements (including international travel)
- Manage mail (prep, sort, ship and deliver)
- Printing professional-caliber deliverables
- Ad hoc requests (i.e. deliveries, pick-ups, drop off car for service)
- Back-up for daily lunch ordering (maintaining lunch schedule) and cleanup
- Back-up for office food/drink/snack ordering
- College degree preferred
- Tech Savvy
- Microsoft Office Experience
- Constant professionalism
- Excellent time management
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Previous office experience preferred
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite a huge plus (design skill set)
*Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company