At Fresh Consulting, we manage much of our life and our work on the web in the cloud. The majority of our software is web-based to accommodate our flexible work for our core local team and our distributed team. Because we spend so much time with 1 piece of software that connects to all of our applications (like “one ring to rule them all”), we thought it prudent to customize and subtly freshen up our web browser design.
If you’re an avid Firefox user, as we are at Fresh Consulting, you probably know about “Personas for Firefox”, but if not let us school you with some knowledge that will make your Firefox browser look like a work of art.
The Easy Way
1. Go to https://www.getpersonas.com in your Firefox browser and choose from over 100,000 different personas you can have your Firefox browser wear.
2. After you have found the persona that best fits your style, hover your mouse over the persona you wish to use and click “Wear It”. For example, the Fresh Consulting persona is here.
IT’S THAT SIMPLE! Now you are ready to show all your friends and colleges your artistic style.
Tip: Use the search at the top to find specific genres or themes you are interested to narrow your persona results.
The Custom Way
1. Go to https://www.getpersonas.com in your Firefox browser and sign up for a New Personas User account.
2. Click “Create Your Own” in the top right hand corner of your browser and read about the dimensions and requirements your custom persona will need to be approved by Firefox.
3. Once you have followed all the directions you can go back to the main personas page and click “My Designs” to view your work. Hover over your design with your mouse and click “Wear It” and you’re good to go!